Tiny Tots and Little Tykes is a nonprofit child care center that prepares children for kindergarten by concentrating on the developmental skills of the whole child including physical, emotional, intellectual, and social aspects.
Our goal is to have each child come away with a good feeling about himself/herself; that he/she is a worthy human being, capable of achievement.
- Full time and part time positions
- Substitute Teacher positions
- Flexible scheduling (4-10 hour day option)
- No nights or weekends
- Advancement opportunities
- Medical, Dental
- Discounted child care
- Education and reimbursement
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday, bereavement, and birthday pay)
- Life and disability insurance
- Simple IRA with employer match
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft coverage
- Free parking
- Director of Education who supports classroom teachers with curriculum, assessment & behavior, as well as helps with accessing resources for children and families
- Administrative Staff have weekly meetings with lead teachers
- High-quality continued education training
- Paid training time (including CPR/First Aide onsite training)
- Daily prep time for lead teachers
- Staff development meetings
- Monthly classroom budgets to buy extra classroom supplies
*We are close to a bus line. Robert Street is one block away with a variety of restaurants convenient for breaks.
IT’S NOT ALL WORK AND NO PLAY! 🙂
Here are a few of the things we do to create a fun, positive environment:
- Staff outings bi-monthly for appetizers and beverages
- Coffee/treats on site
- Teacher appreciation throughout the year
- Annual holiday party
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Current job openings posted on Indeed: